FLEET CUSTOMER - COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT.
- Non 50 Top Indonesia Companies pre-defined by MBDIna.
- Discount is valid for a minimum purchase of 2 (two) units.
- No signed agreement with MBDIna.
- Valid for private-owned & state-owned company.
- Higher discount amount can be granted if more vehicles are purchased in a single transaction.- SME Fleet Discount may be granted for 2nd unit purchase if the 1st unit purchase was registered under Company Name within 12 months period. Discount will only be granted for the 2nd unit onwards. B. Large Commercial Account (National Framework Agreement - NFA) Fleet customers/companies pre-qualified by MBDIna that fulfils several criteria below:
- Limited only to 50 Top Indonesia Companies.
- Applicable starting for the first unit after an Agreement has been made between the customer, dealer and MBDIna.
- Higher discount amount can be granted if more vehicles are purchased in a single transaction.- Fleet Department will regularly monitor NFA Fleet Discount to ensure a better benefit for NFA customer. Any changes in NFA customer discount will be announce to dealer through SM Bulletin. C. International Commercial Account.
- Multinational Companies that has subsidiary company in Indonesia.
- Agreement signed with Daimler AG (Germany).- Listed companies will be communicated by MBDIna through SM Bulletin. D. Taxi Company. - Vehicles sale directly from MBDIna to end customer. E. Leasing Company.
- Vehicles purchased for operating lease and buying option available at the end of contract period.
- All vehicles must be registered under leasing company name.- Sales Agreement must be signed between MBDIna and Leasing Company. Without Sales Agreement then the discount level refer to SME Fleet Discount F. Daily Rental Companies.
- Fleet companies purchase vehicles as rental operations.- All vehicles must be registered under Daily Rental company name. - Sales Agreement must be signed between MBDIna and Daily Rental Company. If a purchase is conducted without Sales Agreement, then the discount level must be referred to SME Fleet Discount
FLEET SPECIAL TARGET.
- Profession with specific skills and educational background. Profession entitled for this discount are: Doctor and Journalist
- Must be member of Profession Association enlisted below :
o Doctor : Ikatan Dokter Indonesia (IDI), Persatuan Dokter Gigi Indonesia (PDGI), Himpunan Psikologi Indonesia (HIMPSI), Perhimpunan Dokter Hewan Indonesia (PDHI).
o Journalist : verified through www.dewanpers.or.id- MBDIna reserves the right to add or to reduce the professional association under this program. MBDIna will communicate the changes in written maximum 1 (one) month prior the implementation. B. MBI / MBDIna / DCVI Business Partner. - Mercedes-Benz Indonesia (MBI) / Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia (MBDIna) / Daimler Commercial Vehicles Indonesia (DCVI) Authorized Vendor with a minimum transaction of IDR 1 (one) billion in the past 12 months. Examples: Agencies, Facility Renters, Event Organizer and etc. - Procurement Department needs to provide the background & historical transaction of the Business Partner. C. DCVI Fleet Customer
- Customer of Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle (CV) Fleets.
- More than 10 CV units purchased and verified by DCVI in current operation and used for commercial purpose within the last one year.- DCVI needs to provide the background & historical purchase of the company. D. DCVI Dealer Owners
- DCVI Authorized Dealer.- DCVI Network Development (ND) Department needs to confirm the validity of the DCVI Authorized Dealer. E. Celebrities / Public Figures.
- Famous person who has positive exposure in newspapers, magazines, social media or is often on television or the radio. Examples: Movie Stars, Influencers, Musician, TV Host and News Anchor.
- Celebrities / Public Figures classification see appendix. 4.
- Background and status validity check must be done before submitting discount.- Any Politician, Government Official (G3) and Political Party member will not be considered as public figure. F. Promotion Program. - Vehicles purchased for the purpose of a prize winner or incentives to encourage customers to participate in promotional events.
- This program term is applicable only if advertising is done through media exposure, e.g. print ads, digital media ads, website ads, etc. and the promotional activity exposes visuals of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle.- Dealer shall provide the official letter from the purchasing entity instead of the vehicle registration to MBDIna. This letter should include the winners name and vehicle delivery date. G. MBI / MBDIna / DCVI Employee.
- Permanent employee of Mercedes-Benz Indonesia (MBI), Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia (MBDIna) and Daimler Commercial Vehicle Indonesia (DCVI).
- For Mercedes-Benz COP Program discount can be combined with current sales discount and must be registered under employee name.